Hey everyone

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I haven't been around much recently since I don't have a bike at the moment and I started a new job that's been unbelievably busy.

It's reassuring to see some of the same faces around though.

I'm starting to get the itch for another bike now. The pain of losing the last one is fading... great. Just in time for winter in the UK. Ugh.

Anyway, keep the sticky side down!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was wondering where you've been and if you ever picked up another ride. Get something less sexy this time!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't been around much recently since I don't have a bike at the moment and I started a new job that's been unbelievably busy.

It's reassuring to see some of the same faces around though.

I'm starting to get the itch for another bike now. The pain of losing the last one is fading... great. Just in time for winter in the UK. Ugh.

Anyway, keep the sticky side down!
Hello Mate,
Get an old Beemer with luggage'

Nelly

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back mate , didnt even miss ya :justkidding:... We always notice when a regular disappears for a while , hurry up with the new bike or the seasons will beat you :thumbup:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to hear from you . . . :BLAA:

Go on get another bike :rockon: , I wouldn't worry about the weather here in the UK as you know we can get all seasons in 1 day (well almost) and it'll be warm all the way up to November (positive thinking) - hell, I didn't even put my thermal liners in my jacket and trousers last winter.
:D:D
Regards, Simon

Last edited: