agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im on the mobile for a few more days but look fwd to playing with new features- thanks Dennis

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the new Member Map! http://www.600riders.com/forum/dcMembermap.php I put my pin where I live here in San Diego and if you zoom in you can see where I live and when you click on the pin you can actually see me!.
Check it out and put yourself on the map! Blah

Hey Cliff, If I'm not mistaken, your "pin" shows your in the middle of the zoo!!!

BTW, this member map works really neat. Got mine updated, down to the house.

You can see the canal in the back yard!

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the new Member Map! http://www.600riders.com/forum/dcMembermap.php I put my pin where I live here in San Diego and if you zoom in you can see where I live and when you click on the pin you can actually see me!.
Check it out and put yourself on the map! Blah

You won't believe me, yesterday after playing with the new look, I felt like starting a thread/poll to see the count of riders around the world, basically I had USA, AUS, UK and Singapore in mind and all other places would be "Other" option, and though which would look very bad and worthless, but this morning, here you came up with this interactive post..!
Thanks admin, how the hell did you read my mind? ;)

WI_Webster

Reaction score
Visit site
Updated! Not my exact house as I agree with dbldutch02, that is maybe a little too close to home for a thief. cool idea though getting general locations - definitely adds a cool social vibe.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think so. Are you here now? Liking our crappy weather? Geesh, we never get thunderstorms in July. Ride careful. Lots of placing are flooding with mud flow.

You and Kenny be safe out there! :)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think so. Are you here now? Liking our crappy weather? Geesh, we never get thunderstorms in July. Ride careful. Lots of placing are flooding with mud flow.

Yes, I got here on Monday Afternoon driving a U-haul. I think I've seen more rain the past three days than I have seen my entire time while I was up in Idaho. I found an apartment with an attached garage up by the Marina, next to Legends Mall up in Sparks but I can't move until the 25th so I'm moving around here and there staying in different hotels. Currently at the Residence Inn south of town.