Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

I wish...lol.Hope you have a good ride, and I shoul be ok to join a Monday rlde in a few weeks .....Annual leave, wohoo.

Annual leave....Woohoo! What's that anyway.........last time i had time off wasw when Jesus was playing full back for Jerusalem!

:spank:

Well i went for that ride with the 2 guys on Kawasaki's today...one a very new 07 ZX14, the other, a very schmick MID 70's Z1000 in stonking condition, with a fully worked motor, Keihin Flat side racing Carbies, and Yoshi exhaust......this thing flys! came wissing past me when i was moving at a very fair clip, like is was standing still! :eek:

Awesome bike!

Went through Hills to Strath, then to Meadows for lunch, before cruising back via Echunga, Mylor, Hahndorf, then the Freeway....nice quick, short ride, taken at a relaxed pace...except for a little blat on the Freeway.

Boys, looks like we might have a couple of new riding buddies....i think we are up to about 13 guys now who are riding regulary, or are interested in doing so.

Still only 6 possible FZ's from SA though...if there are any other SA FZ6's owners browsing this forum, who have not joined up, take the time to do so, and get in here, and join us for a ride at least...

:thumbup:

Sweet, the more the better. I've got a mate with a new ZX14 as well, he'll be coming out as soon as our schedules co-incide.

On the note of more FZ's, I saw one this morning (same as mine... Silver - Faired model) heading north on Sth Road on the way home today. Must chuck a U-ey and chase them down when I see 'em and let them know about us mob.

:)

Sweet, the more the better. I've got a mate with a new ZX14 as well, he'll be coming out as soon as our schedules co-incide.

On the note of more FZ's, I saw one this morning (same as mine... Silver - Faired model) heading north on Sth Road on the way home today. Must chuck a U-ey and chase them down when I see 'em and let them know about us mob.

Just rode past Yamaha World to see a guy ride out on a Black FZ6S....looked very nice........so they are out there, we just gotta get em!!!!!

Just rode past Yamaha World to see a guy ride out on a Black FZ6S....looked very nice........so they are out there, we just gotta get em!!!!!

I could get a sticker made up and put it on my car.....Oh....that won't help as i don't drive it anywhere...lol.

I've chased one down once before and mentioned the forum to him. seemed midly interested, but he would've been on by now if he was keen.....Ah well.
Cheers
Mike

LMAO.....Thought you were serious for about a nanosecond! :eek:

Sheese mate...lol....never think that:D.

Had a nice ride tonight...well, mostly. Too nice a night to come straight home from work so I clocked up another 80km-ish...lol.

It's all good, I've got a roo scarer now.:thumbup::D

Sheese mate...lol....never think that:D.

Had a nice ride tonight...well, mostly. Too nice a night to come straight home from work so I clocked up another 80km-ish...lol.

It's all good, I've got a roo scarer now.:thumbup::D

Lol....i was riding home from work, and realised it was a baeutiful night...so i too went for about 4 laps of Belair, Old Belair Road....same thing, i have the roo scarer now...thanks to you....felt invincible!!!!! :scared:

Lol....i was riding home from work, and realised it was a baeutiful night...so i too went for about 4 laps of Belair, Old Belair Road....same thing, i have the roo scarer now...thanks to you....felt invincible!!!!! :scared:

It's a sickness though isn't it?...lol. I did Belair road up and down followed by the Eagle up and down, with the odd detour on the way home from there....Nothing serious, but not too casual either....fantastic night for a ride.:rockon: Way better than last night....Had to zip in my waterproof layer before I went up the hill...lol.:D

Heh, I saw the same guy again this morning, same place (between Torrens road and Regency road). Too much damn traffic to turn around and chase him down though... he'd be gone by the time I got around (was in the car both days... head is still too red/sore to put a helmet on :(... lol)

Heh, I saw the same guy again this morning, same place (between Torrens road and Regency road). Too much damn traffic to turn around and chase him down though... he'd be gone by the time I got around (was in the car both days... head is still too red/sore to put a helmet on :(... lol)

LMAO..I had a similar problem after the tractor pull. The arms of my sunglasses carved into my sunburned head when i tried to put them on:eek:....It was either no sunnies or the sunglasses torture test for about 4 days...lol:spank::D
Cheers
Mike

LMAO..I had a similar problem after the tractor pull. The arms of my sunglasses carved into my sunburned head when i tried to put them on:eek:....It was either no sunnies or the sunglasses torture test for about 4 days...lol:spank::D
Cheers
Mike

LOL!for me it was the jacket rubbing on my sunburnt neck, and the helmet rubbing on my roasted forehead!

Am guessing we will ALL bring sunscreen to our next ride!

LOL!for me it was the jacket rubbing on my sunburnt neck, and the helmet rubbing on my roasted forehead!

Am guessing we will ALL bring sunscreen to our next ride!

Not so sure...lol...I never learned from getting burned on the last three events:spank::spank::spank:...lol.

How about a Birdwood Museum visit soon? Pay Hump back for all the shots they're going to put up soon....seems only fair:thumbup:. Besides....I've not been there for ages.:D
Cheers
Mike

Not so sure...lol...I never learned from getting burned on the last three events:spank::spank::spank:...lol.

How about a Birdwood Museum visit soon? Pay Hump back for all the shots they're going to put up soon....seems only fair:thumbup:. Besides....I've not been there for ages.:D
Cheers
Mike

I am up for it.....This Sunday?:thumbup:

...i have no life!:spank:

:rockon:

Was there something else on that day?...lol...I can't remember now...Doh! Stupid senility setting in early....lol.:spank::spank:
Cheers
Mike

Was there something else on that day?...lol...I can't remember now...Doh! Stupid senility setting in early....lol.:spank::spank:
Cheers
Mike

That is also the day for our proposed FZ6forum Christmas party. Would'nt be such a bad idea to include Birdwood, and the musuem that day....we could go there after the toy run....not as if it's far away from Hahndorf.

???

ride this Sunday.meet at maccas at darlington at 10am.destination...tbc!pm me for details if your interested.

Woohoo! Great ride today. No real problems except Wolfman upsetting the local wildlife with his TB pipes and skippy whistle:eek:....LMAO.:D:D

Back