Hey All...Been a while since I posted...Pics inside :-)

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Hey all, so I havent posted on here in months. Guessin y'all don't even remember me, but I remember the heck outta you all! I keep coming back here for info and the info keeps bein here! So thank you all for that.

Anyways, I wanted to give an update on the goings on with my fizzer.
Since I bought it almost a year ago for $2450 USD, I've put about $1500-2000 USD into it. Astonishingly this doesnt buy much...but it does get the bike running the way it should have ran when I bought it. I'm also including riding gear in that number too so thats probably a good 4 or 500 bucks.

Anyways...to date, I've changed the plugs, done two oil changes, replaced most of the plastic on the bike, replaced the chain twice...once without sprockets and once with (I couldn't afford both the first time but needed both and ended up ruining the first replacement due to bad sprockets.) I kept the standard gearing but went to a 520 setup rather than a 530. I installed BD43's Dual Low Beam Mod (which I love), I did the airbox mod and am replacing my air filter with a K&N. I should also say that I use the K&N oil filter with the nut on the end too. They are awesome! To save money rather than replace the windshield which wasnt cracked but was nasty looking due to having been cleaned with a solvent of some sort, I sprayed my windshield black with a gloss coat over it. And lastly, I just replaced the "B rubber" Conti's that came on the bike with Michi PR2's. With the new DID chain and sprockets and the tires, its like a new bike...oh...wait...almost forgot...new clutch lever was added as well. The one that was on the bike when got it had been snapped off. I have a new handlebar too that is more FZ-1 style as well, but it hasnt been installed yet.

So without further ado...pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Look at you go! Good job man! Welcome back :)

P.S. Is that a black Fizzer behind it?

Naw...That's my buddy's r1. I keep tryin to get him to let me take her fer a spin but he for some reason think I'd kill myself on it. :BLAA::confused:

But whatevs. Both are indeed beautiful bikes. 2 of my faves actually...and a Duc 848