Hello Fz6 Forum!

YBP

Reaction score
Visit site
Wasup guys this is Bp here just introducing myself to the forum. I do not own a bike yet, but i have been looking at the fz6, Only problem is i wonder are longer pegs available for the clutch and brake, I'm 6'4 and i tried different street bikes and so far this one fits.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum YBP! Sup my Home Bisquit!!
When you say pegs and refer to the clutch and brake are you talking about the levers on the handlebars or are you talking about foot pegs as in shifter and brake?

If you're talking about foot pegs there are places you can get extenders.

You'll find this is a great group of people here on this forum. I've never run into a friendlier more fun group of folks so enjoy!:rockon:

YBP

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum YBP! Sup my Home Bisquit!!
When you say pegs and refer to the clutch and brake are you talking about the levers on the handlebars or are you talking about foot pegs as in shifter and brake?

If you're talking about foot pegs there are places you can get extenders.

You'll find this is a great group of people here on this forum. I've never run into a friendlier more fun group of folks so enjoy!:rockon:

I meant foot pegs. I wear a size 13 and i need room to shift. I haven't purchased the bike yet but i'm wondering what are prices like.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Just search "motorcycle rearsets" they have many, some of them are customizable.

You can find new, cero miles bikes left over for great prices. I remember seen one around 5k
:welcome:

YBP

Reaction score
Visit site
Just search "motorcycle rearsets" they have many, some of them are customizable.

You can find new, cero miles bikes left over for great prices. I remember seen one around 5k

Thanks alot the both of you!

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum. Great resource for anything and everything FZ6 related. As said before, lots of different options for adjustability on the good ole FZ. Setback plates, ottimoto rearsets, rizoma rearsets, and different pegs are a few different options you have.

Where are you located in Arkansas? We have a few members up here in NW AR. I'm in Russellville.

YBP

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum. Great resource for anything and everything FZ6 related. As said before, lots of different options for adjustability on the good ole FZ. Setback plates, ottimoto rearsets, rizoma rearsets, and different pegs are a few different options you have.

Where are you located in Arkansas? We have a few members up here in NW AR. I'm in Russellville.

Yeah i live in Nwa area, Springdale to be specific. I'm really considering purchasing the bike it only has 11k miles, but since i'm a student my car is registered in Michigan so ill have to get my motorcycle license there :(

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

welcome to the forum.. get on getting that bike :D

as for the foot peg suggestions, the lowering kit would probably work out the best for you.. either that or you can search for oso2k's rearset plates.. bu those push back and up i believe.. dunno if you want your knees in your chest when your ridding.. good luck and keep us posted on the bike hunt :thumbup:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i live in Nwa area, Springdale to be specific. I'm really considering purchasing the bike it only has 11k miles, but since i'm a student my car is registered in Michigan so ill have to get my motorcycle license there :(

Bleh, sucks having to back to MI to get the license. It's almost too easy to get in Arkansas.

Going to school at the U of A? I took a few classes up there, my older sister and husband both graduated from there, and my little sister is starting school up there next spring.

Good luck with the sale and license!