Heads up Kentucky Riders..

W

wrightme43

Not really any worse than in TN. LOL

Its not that they are corrupt, they mainly just follow the orders from higher ups. They need revenue, and it comes from us. If speed limits, tickets were based on safety instead of revenue it would be very very different system.

Whats more dangerous?
75 on a clear limited access 3 lane each way divided highway with median and concrete barriers, or driving thru a obviously red light?

Which costs more? Which one do they enforce?

LOL

Speeding in the rain thru town or speeding in the clear dry on the edges of town? No brake lights, or almost stopping at a empty four way stop?

Its simple to me. Safety is the code word for revenue and real safety is not a issue.

Hate that I see it that way, but thats how I see it.

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
Whats more dangerous?
75 on a clear limited access 3 lane each way divided highway with median and concrete barriers, or driving thru a obviously red light?

Which costs more? Which one do they enforce?

LOL

Speeding in the rain thru town or speeding in the clear dry on the edges of town? No brake lights, or almost stopping at a empty four way stop?

Its simple to me. Safety is the code word for revenue and real safety is not a issue.

Hate that I see it that way, but thats how I see it.
Also, who are they protecting? Just a person on a bike, or the person in the big SUV and the car/cars it could impact? I really feel that it is somewhat justifiable for police to concetrate more on cars and less on bikes...I say that 'cuz if I'm running 120 down the freeway, I deserve a ticket :spank:

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
this is all a little scary...i'm moving from clarksville TN to Cadiz KY in 15 days.....cops are corrupt in KY? :spank:

"Corrupt" No I would not say that.

Do they have the mightier than God attitude, ABSOLUTLY. Not all are like this but there are quite afew it seems.