Hats off to Mike....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the wake of the terrible disaster that is still unfolding in Victoria , South Australian Premier Mike Rann has told his coppers to go out and check on , tailgate and keep a very close eye on all the known Arsonists during periods of high fire danger :cheer:.....And his answer to all the civil libertarians ???? "Stuff Em" :rockon: :rockon:......Bout time somebody stood up to these minority groups that appear to run this country :D , well done Mike i like your style :thumbup:

Good man....I think Obama is a like that as well. Maybe we are getting people who in touch with reality to run this planet at last.

Steve

Good man....I think Obama is a like that as well. Maybe we are getting people who in touch with reality to run this planet at last.

Steve

I hope your right, and Mike Rann is usually reasonably practicle....and in this case, common sense must prevail, rather than political correctness, is much more of an appropriate response to such a serious, and devastating situation.

In South Australia, we are in much the same boat as Victoria, a Bushfire nightmare, waiting to happen.

In the wake of the terrible disaster that is still unfolding in Victoria , South Australian Premier Mike Rann has told his coppers to go out and check on , tailgate and keep a very close eye on all the known Arsonists during periods of high fire danger :cheer:.....And his answer to all the civil libertarians ???? "Stuff Em" :rockon: :rockon:......Bout time somebody stood up to these minority groups that appear to run this country :D , well done Mike i like your style :thumbup:

I'm doing my bit:thumbup:. I reckon I cover more ground in the twisties than the entire SAPOL. I've been keeping my eyes open, as ride I ride all sorts of different hours as well. Any body doing anything odd near the roads i run is in for another pass.

Cheers
Mike

Oh! Mike Rann...oops.

Last edited:
I'm doing my bit:thumbup:. I reckon I cover more ground in the twisties than the entire SAPOL. I've been keeping my eyes open, as ride I ride all sorts of different hours as well. Any body doing anything odd near the roads i run is in for another pass.

Cheers
Mike

Oh! Mike Rann...oops.

Seriously PMSL......:D :rof: :rof: :rof:............You crack me up you clown :thumbup:

Back