Has anyone used and exhaust for a different bike.

Kris_filion

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone installed an exhaust for another motorcycle. Two brothers is all I seem to want, and they make some pretty cool looking single underseat exhausts. Just a thought, anyone have an opinion?

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone installed an exhaust for another motorcycle. Two brothers is all I seem to want, and they make some pretty cool looking single underseat exhausts. Just a thought, anyone have an opinion?

I have wondered the same things. I am not interested in two bros, I am just very interested in not having to buy two cans.

But I am currently leaning towards scorpion for then I get new cans. Seem to be the best prices, and definately the most bang for your buck from what I have read.

And they sound absolutely sick. See the following clip to hear one guys bike stock, and then w/ new scorpion exhaust.:rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEueoXlbAAQ]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Scorpion Exhaust[/ame]

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
The undertail R1 exhausts have been fitted to an FZ6 before now... video at the bottom of this page. From what I gather it did involve some pretty extensive fabrication to fit, it looks stunning IMO, but could be prove quite costly...

There has also been an R6 stubby side exhast fitted to an FZ6 too, it left a huge gaping space under the seat which looked abit daft... but with enough money a good imagination and a local exhaust shop, anything is possible!