handlebars

ph0xx

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have some stock handlebars (still in good shape) at a decent price? Shipping to TX (78701) if you want to include that in the price. Thanks!

*EDIT - Found some bars. Thanks Mike!

Last edited:

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I'm interested in the fz1 bar. Looking for a bit more room leaning foward. I'm 6 2 and have a 6 6 wing spand. I wanna lean foward a bit more. If that's what that bar can give sign me up. I call the local dealer and they priced me at $52. Blah blah blah. "and we'ed have to order. Blah blah something. By the way I want a gold one. Some one give me a link.

ph0xx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I'm interested in the fz1 bar. Looking for a bit more room leaning foward. I'm 6 2 and have a 6 6 wing spand. I wanna lean foward a bit more. If that's what that bar can give sign me up. I call the local dealer and they priced me at $52. Blah blah blah. "and we'ed have to order. Blah blah something. By the way I want a gold one. Some one give me a link.

I'm looking to buy some, not selling anything...and I'm guessing Mike372 has some stock FZ6 bars, so I'm not really sure what to make of your post.

Mike372

Reaction score
Visit site
You should try the FZ1 bars. $52 is high for the bars. I got them online for less than $30 shipped. Made a big difference in my comfort level on the bike. No more wrist pain and I like the more aggressive position. A lot of sites sell the FZ1 bars for right around $30.

As to the OP, your PM has been responded to.

Mike