Had I actually known what i was looking at, i'd have taken a picture

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I just got back from a few days in la jolla ca........ While walking past a cafe in the village this morning, there it sat. The silver beast i had seen and first HEARD the day before but couldnt get a good look. I instantly had a boner as it went by because it proceeded to set off every porsche and maserati car alarm on the block. I'm like wtf was that? A hopped up ducati streetfigher? Man i was way off. Had i known what I was walking by the following morning on the way to the bus stop to catch a plane, i wouldnt have been in such a hurry. The tank medallion read. ANDREAS. Huh??

Honda CBX V12 by Andreas Georgeades

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I just got back from a few days in la jolla ca........ While walking past a cafe in the village this morning, there it sat. The silver beast i had seen and first HEARD the day before but couldnt get a good look. I instantly had a boner as it went by because it proceeded to set off every porsche and maserati car alarm on the block. I'm like wtf was that? A hopped up ducati streetfigher? Man i was way off. Had i known what I was walking by the following morning on the way to the bus stop to catch a plane, i wouldnt have been in such a hurry. The tank medallion read. ANDREAS. Huh??

Have seen that bike before! And i think it is amazing! Must be brutal to ride! That's what they would call a "Cafe Fighter" in Europe!

That Bikini fairing at the front of the bike is a work of art, the exhaust looks crazy, those air intakes, and of course, that engine!

:bow:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Dude! Hahaha! You were just down the road from me! Hahaha! Next time give a hollar! :rockon:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEe6c3KIUB4]YouTube - V12 CBX running down the road (alley)[/ame]
This may of been the bike/car with only two wheels