Guess this - win big from Inkrediboy!!!!

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
<Sits down a meditates>

<Train Tracks>

A park...
...A FEDEX warehouse (And a WHOLE BUNCH OF MOTORCYCLE SHOPS!!)
<Man walks in carrying a motorcycle package>...
<Package weighs 12 lbs>
Cannot be exhaust, game system, helmet...
Cannot be a cycleshell...
LEATHER MOTORCYCLE SUIT

You were delivered a MOTORCYCLE SUIT (most likely leather) and according to the waybill, it was delivered on September 30th, 2008 10:39 AM.

Do I get a cookie now?

Last edited:

agutierrez

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I know what it is by simple deduction. Based on location, it is not;

any products from New Enough
a Cycle Shell
Anything regarding registration, title, or plates
Any helmet from Iron Horse
Anything from Jackets4less

So since it is none of these, it is either a fleshlight, or something else, and I really don't think I would order a fleshlight and wait six days (or ship it to a place of business).

I think it was ordered from any of these shops;

A. Real Leather Cycle Wear & Accessories - Your site has expired - (414) 545-6000 - 2 reviews

B. House of Harley Airport - Wisconsin Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Dealer - House of Harley-Davidson - Milwaukee Buell - (414) 747-5384 - 1 review

C. Renegade Classics - Renegade Classics Milwaukee - Home - (262) 784-9133 - more

D. Motorsports Factory - Waukesha, Wisconsin, Motosports Factory, dealer, KTM, KTM Parts, Accessories, Parts Unlimited, Helmet House - (262) 524-9977 - 1 review

E. Racine Harley-Davidson - Racine Harley-Davidson - (262) 884-0123 - more

F. Jamie's Custom's - Milwaukee Motorcycle Choppers, sales dealer and parts, Waukesha, Custom, Big Bend, Muskego, Mukwonago, New Berlin – Jamie’s Customs - (262) 662-4511 - more

G. Racine Motor Sports - Wisconsin Honda Motorcycle ATV Scooter Dealer - Racine Motor Sports - (262) 632-4000 - more

H. Action Power Sports - Action Power Sports Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wisconsin, Honda, Suzuki, Motorcycle, ATV, Watercraft, Scooter, MUV, Engines, Accessories, Parts, HJC. Shoei, Arai, VP Race Fuel,Dunlop, Michelin, Metzler, Pirreli, Continental, Tires, Lawn Mower, Generator, S - (262) 547-3088 - more

I. Hoppe Industries - Hoppe Designs - (262) 552-2770 - more

And I think it was motorcycle related and recieved at 10:40.

Thats my final offer.

motodude

Reaction score
Visit site
Wait a minute...Yamaha motor corp in Cudahy,WI (Milwaukee) :rockon:

What did you order? About 12 lbs......
Can I guess multiple items?
Comfort seat
Lower cowl
Cover

10:39 delivery to someone, but you got it at 10:50

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait a minute...Yamaha motor corp in Cudahy,WI (Milwaukee) :rockon:

What did you order? About 12 lbs......
Can I guess multiple items?
Comfort seat
Lower cowl
Cover

10:39 delivery to someone, but you got it at 10:50

If it is a comfort seat, do we get a photo of it with his seat in it? I have not yet seen an R1 Comfort seat ;)

S

sportrider

I'm pretty sure I know this one so I'll respectively bow out:thumbup:

I

inkrediboy

My guess is leathers from \"jackets4less\" which they tried to deliver at 10:32 but it took them 4 minutes to get next door and leave it with a neighbor (b/c you left them a note) and another 3 minutes to get a signature and punch the buttons on the way back to the truck (10:39). You didn't get them in your hands until you got home around 1:30. Then you sat at the computer with them on for so long the fresh dye vapors got to your head and many posts later here we are.

HOly crap - now that is a serious game player ;) - 1 hour left in this game - then some luck mo-fo is 3 billion dollas richa :)

very nice Bcity ha ha ha - that one made me laugh.