Group Purchase - aftermarket exhausts

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Not Giving Up

i'm trying to get a group purchase gonig on sbn right now...good reply so far. i'm trying to get all types for about $500...mainly laser quads.

I like the laser Quads, that would probably be the only type of exhaust I would be willing to get, so count me in, sort of.

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
Do the laser quads look bulky, does it look like 2 much is going on back there with them. Do you have to get the fender eliminator with them?

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the carbon fiber Leo Vince pipes from morepowerracing.com, I think they were around 6 bills and like stated before they sound awesome and look good to :D

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in for the carbon fibre scorps or carbon two brothers ( My pref ).... depends on the price diff between But the two bros carbon looks awesome.... If the price is close Ill take the two bros:thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw $750 (in US currency and including shipping within continental US) for the Two Bros. in CF

rodb

junior, well, hardly ...
Reaction score
Visit site
so far, not enough info for me to bite, but am interested ... and following the discussion (!!)

slipons or ??

canadian pricing is NB, since i am in canada

ps 2006 fz6 with pc3 (and, soon, lcd display) or is this just 2007 (or, does it matter?)

Last edited:

Dubbington

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a couple pictures of the M4 Exhaust for our bikes. I have been quoted $550 shipped for Ti and Carbon so far. I havent seen any info posted on here about M4 so here you go incase no one has seen or heard of them.

We have a big group buy going on the SBN forum. We have 5 people so far and all we need is 10.

PM me or post your interest.

Thanks
Dub

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
The ones on the left look great...
for $550, you can get the whole exhaust on any car/truck done, including the mufflers, labor, ect. It still blows my mind that they're so expensive on bikes. :(

If I had heard some in person and liked them, I might be tempted further.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a couple pictures of the M4 Exhaust for our bikes. I have been quoted $550 shipped for Ti and Carbon so far. I havent seen any info posted on here about M4 so here you go incase no one has seen or heard of them.

We have a big group buy going on the SBN forum. We have 5 people so far and all we need is 10.

PM me or post your interest.

Thanks
Dub

Yup... count me in for one. PM sent.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Check the dates of the posts bro. This group purchase has ended already. You guys should collaborate and get a new one going. I dont like the sound of I4 engines, but HIGHLY recommend these.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Check the dates of the posts bro. This group purchase has ended already. You guys should collaborate and get a new one going. I dont like the sound of I4 engines, but HIGHLY recommend these.
Yes, I just noticed that.... bummer. So, who to contact on this?

What do you mean by I4 engines?

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
inline four cylinder engines. you gotta start from scratch.

maybe even look at 'glass packs' or 'cherry bombs'. the m4 mufflers sound great because it is the same design principle...the high sounds from the engines get muffled on the walls and the deep rumble of the engine goes straight through since its almost a 'straight pipe' (no walls for muffling of sound). having that welded on by a car muffler shop would be a lot cheaper than any bolt on.

Scott64a

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree Scorph,
In reality any power gains felt by the average rider will be neglegible. Even microns are pricy. Why is two metal pipes so expensive?

...because sometimes vanity comes at a high price, my friend.

I could see having a decent muffler guy work over my existing OEM muffler and maybe find a way to tune the sound by creating a narrow point in it or much like a flute, one could actually change the pitch or creat an air flow that really accentuates the bass end of the range.
PUP PUP PUP PUP PUP BWAAAAAAAAAAAH! *click!* BUHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *click!* BUUHWAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! -gone!