Greetings from Middle Tennessee!

Mynzeyes

Reaction score
Visit site
Short time stalker, first time poster. Just got my FZ6 on Tuesday and it's my first bike. I've wanted one for the past decade or so though.. I walked into a shop, looked around, and was filling out paperwork within 30 minutes. 07 FZ6. 4200mi. Got it for 4900. Pretty happy about that. I had not done ANY research, and it was a complete impulse buy, but I could not be happier. I have quite a few plans, including lowering and going naked, mainly.

Just wanted to say hey, and this seems to be quite a great community. I've had a lot of forum experience in the past with import cars, but this is the start of a new chapter.

BTW, here's the sexy beast:
5718044166_e95a45d06e_b.jpg

Look forward to learning quite a bit from this place. :).

-John-

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!

Nice looking bike, it has that impulse effect on probably everyone on the forum :thumbup: I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly helpful informative people here as i have....BEST MOTO FORUM OUT THERE!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the best forum!

For an impulse buy you hit on one of the all time greatest bikes made! This machine excels in all areas of reliability, economics, performance and looks.

Congratulations on your new steed. Make sure you get all your protective gear and wear it!