Green Bay Packers

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you're right.. I really respect him for what he's been through and has done since given the chance.

I disliked the Packers for several years because of the crybaby Tiger Woods wannabee that used to throw interceptions. I spent a lot of time down in Hattiesburg, MS and found out what an arrogant waste of human life ol' Burt Feveree was in his younger years, and swore never to support him or anything he stood for from then on..

I'm actually looking forward to not hating the Vikings. Shouldn't be long.. I figure only 2-3 more crying sessions with his "pay attention to me" whining, and he'll retire and go back to whatever hole in Mississippi he came from.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And the MIGHTY PACKERS are in to the playoffs :cheer: :cheer: In a game that gave me a few heart stopping moments but we got the job done when we needed to :thumbup: Im extremely confident we can go ALL THE WAY now :rockon: just have to stop Brian Bulaga giving away so many penalties :spank:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out why the Bears played any starters.. The gained nothing if they won, and lost nothing by losing.. They only risked player's health..

The could have run second string players, gained them some experience, and the result would have been exactly the same..

Made zero sense..

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty cool that my Pack made the playoffs. I sure hope the offense plays better next week than they did today. Frustrating to watch Aaron overthrowing receivers AND receivers dropping passes. How 'bout John Kuhn this year? Man he's been fun to watch, love that guy!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty cool that my Pack made the playoffs. I sure hope the offense plays better next week than they did today. Frustrating to watch Aaron overthrowing receivers AND receivers dropping passes. How 'bout John Kuhn this year? Man he's been fun to watch, love that guy!

Im hearing ya about the offence , Bulaga cost us dearly at a few crutial moments :spank: Stop makimg silly rookie mistakes at this end of the season :mad:

John Kuhn has been awesome , thought he was a tad quiet today but last week he was great :thumbup:

I've really enjoyed watching Clay Matthews & AJ Hawk this year , Matthews would chase his own Grandmother to her grave if he had to LOL

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Im hearing ya about the offence , Bulaga cost us dearly at a few crutial moments :spank: Stop makimg silly rookie mistakes at this end of the season :mad:

John Kuhn has been awesome , thought he was a tad quiet today but last week he was great :thumbup:

I've really enjoyed watching Clay Matthews & AJ Hawk this year , Matthews would chase his own Grandmother to her grave if he had to LOL

It's a blast watching Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk terrorize quarterbacks. Bulaga's a pretty solid lineman but you're right, critical drive-killing mistakes shouldn't happen this late in the season, not with the playoffs on the line. Next week should be interesting, I'm hoping Matthews has Michael Vick running for his life! On another note, Favre's career went out with a wimper today in Minnesota. As a Packer fan living in western Wisconsin, which I fondly refer to as "Eastern Occupied Minnesota", it's always a pleasure to watch the Vikings lose, and to beat them twice in one season with one game being an absolute a$$ kicking...it doesn't get any better.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kick off is in seconds, and I haven't heard anything from the OZ Packer fans..

Whatcha guessing???

If Vick has a huge game, it could be a rough day for the Pack.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kick off is in seconds, and I haven't heard anything from the OZ Packer fans..

Whatcha guessing???

If Vick has a huge game, it could be a rough day for the Pack.

Humpy is here & watching the game :rockon:

PACKERS ALL THE WAY , our defence is to good for Vick & we'll shut him down easily :thumbup:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Packers have a world class defense and it needs to get into action.. Too many first downs by Vick and his points of aim.