Great ride to York today....

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got up early today and rode to York - beautiful historic town in WA, not too far from Toodyay where we lost 37 houses this week to bushfire.

Temperature was 28'C - perfect. :Flash::Flash:

Posted a few pics for you. Do you notice how outnumbered my baby was when we stopped for coffee?..... All those bug eyes :BLAA:

I am a little deaf right now, what with my scorpions and spending time behind Mikes SC project pipes. :eek: Hopefully my hearing will return soon.. :D:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing a little of the ride.
Yeah, noticed all those bugeyes Hahaha!

Your bike looks great. Love the look of the Scorps. Know what you mean about noise but I use a chatterbox so don't plug my ears.
Cool little town.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks.

Maybe one day soon I'll go for a ride on it - it has got a REALLY comfy seat. Just a bit wary of the weight of it.

Seriously take it for a ride around the block and see how it feels , the weight is really low down which sorta eliminates it :thumbup: i think all up its about 7Kg's difference.....

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously take it for a ride around the block and see how it feels , the weight is really low down which sorta eliminates it :thumbup: i think all up its about 7Kg's difference.....
Ok. I'll grease up to him and ride it this weekend, hopefully. I'm cooking roast tonight so that'll make him happy! :D

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Kazza

Stunning photo's:D. I especially like the first one of your bike, and the one showing off the backend. Thanks for sharing:D

Paul from a cold UK