Great quality for less--New Levers on the Sprint ST

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Not sure if anyone else has these levers but I'm very pleased with the quality and I'm extremely happy about the price. There was a discussion about these levers on the Triumphrat forum and from all of the discussions it sounded like these were really well made and the price is almost criminal. $39.99!!!!

Here's the link:
the2wheels Motorcycle parts Online Store.
I'm not affiliated with the site...I just like a great deal and I wanted to share it with this community.

YES, they make these for the FZ6 also:thumbup:! Just go to the Yamaha section for adjustable CNC racing levers and you'll find them there.

They came from Hong Kong so I was a bit nervous about the quality being weak or getting ripped off, but the seller sent me a confirmation when they shipped and even answered an email from me when I got a bit ansy waiting for them to arrive. The levers took about 2 weeks to arrive and were sent certified mail. This is how they arrived:

picture.php

Opened up the package and I was very happy with the quality of the levers:

picture.php

All I can say is they feel just as well made as the pazzo levers I had on my FZ6. The bottom line is, I spent way to much on the pazzos:spank:. These levers come in regular and shorty length in several different colors. I almost went with the black, but decided against it. I think the silver matches my bike better! They have a solid feel and do not feel cheap at all. The entire lever feels really well made.

Old lever on the bike:
picture.php

Lever comparison off bike:
picture.php

New lever on bike:
picture.php

picture.php

I took them for a quick spin around the block and they give me all of the same advantages as a more expensive aftermarket lever. I had shorties on my FZ6 but this time I went with the full size. I think the full levers look better on my new bike and I'm not a 2 finger guy anyways. The pull is easier, they are very adjustable and just more comfortable to the hands. I'm stoked about the purchase.:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, lots of us use them on FZ6. I'm sure they're all made in same factory in Taiwan and sell for about the same. Awesome upgrade for reasonable price! :thumbup:

Krazyjohnny

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a set that are black with the red adjusters. What a deal! I just looked at some over the weekend that were $139 a pair. For this price I can afford to give them a whirl.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i think i will get a set of the black and gold adjustable ones. also, has anyone here tried their turn signals with the built in brake and running lights? i may get a set of those too.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
i think i will get a set of the black and gold adjustable ones. also, has anyone here tried their turn signals with the built in brake and running lights? i may get a set of those too.

Search for 'integrated' - you'll find a handful of posters who are super happy with it. The general consensus is that it looks super wicked and tidy, but isn't really bright enough, especially at certain angles. If that doesn't bother you, an integrated taillight does look pretty badass.

My vote is for smoked-screen.

MiLToS_666

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I really wanted a nice little review like this! I almost ordered a set the other day but I was a little scared about the quality of those.
I will order a black set with black adjuster very soon! The price is indeed killer.
:rockon:

Has anyone tried the hand grips as well?

Motorcycle CNC Hand Grips 7/8" with Barends

There was a topic about those but no replies... :(

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Interesting. Good price and I'm looking for a set of full-sized aftermarket levers, but I really want everything to be silver: lever, adjuster and base. I've seen some other places offer them all silver, but apparently not these guys.

I wouldn't mind black adjusters and base, but I'm deathly afraid of the cheap anodizing turning purple on me. I've had it happen on other black anodized aluminum parts, and I don't want purple stuff visible on the front of my FZ6....