Great day out!

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
How stoked am I?:BLAA:

Today started around 10.30 when I decided to cook breakfast for the Pillion prior to a planned one-bike ride out. Weather beautiful, GF happy with my cooking, we geared up and set out from North London heading roughly Northward with no agenda.
We rode for about an hour out into the country before having to turn around and head into central London as Pillion needed to buy a new suit as she's just had a promotion in the law firm she works for.
I explained a revised seating position I wanted her to try as it would not involve her clamped round me all day killing my wrists and she gamely had a go. She found it scary at first, but before I knew it, she had blended perfectly with the bike's rhythm.
Bear in mind this the very same person who told me in December she never wanted to sit on it again just after I got it - much to my dismay - as the seat was wrong and the pegs were wrong and she felt unsafe despite my riding with great care.
Since then she has had a complete change of attitude with no persuading at all on my part, but we've not done any serious mileage.
Till today!:cheer:
By the time we got into London, swanned around a bit, found a fabulous new suit, then rode home, we had covered just over 100 miles and 2 1/2hrs in the saddle. The first 2 were without a break on the ride out!:thumbup:
This is a real result as we have to visit my bro for my birthday end of this month (which is the same day as our Royal wedding) and he lives 150 miles away, is also a biker and has mates coming round for a ride-out to celebrate.

Gotta say my babe really ROCKS!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent. Feels great to be able to share the joy of riding with your SO.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a pretty significant day out, you got your missus's confidence on the bike.....that is a big step forward for a rider who wants to both share the experience with their partner, and have their partner's blessing re the bike....

Awesome stuff....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats awesome mate , glad she enjoyed it :thumbup: Hopefully she enjoyed it that much she wants her own bike , there is nothing like sharing the joys of riding with your wife/girlfriend :D