Great British Countryside!

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
None of my mates have their bikes out yet so I had to go on my own!

26.04.08a.JPG

26.04.08b.JPG

26.04.08c.JPG

26.04.08d.JPG

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It definately reminds me of the yorkshire Dales, but I don't know the countryside much above Robin hoods bay. Hey D11gla what happened to the number plate :confused:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is obviously north of the Watford Gap:D

Nice pictures. :thumbup:

That rear tail light needs to be clear to complete the look.

H

HavBlue

Man I gotta get me one of them yellow mud flaps, that's cool and if you ever get hit from the rear the other driver can't say they didn't see you........

I love them stone walls and that narrow road reminds me of the ones I ride on around here. Cool pics, thanks.......

W

wrightme43

Thanks for the photos. I will never forget how beautiful England and Scotland are. Its just a special place to see.

Whats the odds of you guys going on a photo ride, and showing us more your country?

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Stanhope Moors & Derwent Reservoir is the location. Decided not to pay £80 to transfer the plate across to bike yet, as im sure I will be stopped straight away for it being a one liner!

L

l41w

Hey Mate,

Are your pictures of the road leading to Stanhope? from the A68 / Corbridge direction??

L

l41w

They are great roads around there, if you can dodge the sheep!!

know them well as im from northumberland.

H

HavBlue

Have a small piece of Kentucky right around the corner from me. It's planting season and this field is ready to go. The picture taken on top of the dam is about 50 miles north. The town square is 10 miles.