GPR Ghost Exhaust FZ6

juankfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
NEW LOWERED PRICE!! GPR Ghost Slip-on Exhaust FZ6

For Sale:

GPR Ghost slip-on exhaust for fz6 in excellent condition. no bad scratches or dents.
I used it only 6 months. but I'm deciding to put my bike back to stock because I got the opportunity to trade for a new one.

This exhaust sounds amazing! not too loud with the DB killer or more aggressive without it. very similar to scorpion cans.

It is the perfect setup for your bike if you don't wanna call too much attention with the law, because you gonna still using your stock cover exhaust. and it's also the perfect exhaust if you are planning to use it with side cases or any kind of rack.

When I bought I paid over $600 and had to wait over 30 days to get it all the way from Italy.

It's all hand Made, you can appreciate all the love they put on them.

Kit includes:
-Carbon fiber GPR muffler
- Stainless steal main pipe
- U shaped pipe (tips)
- DB killer
- Spring
- tool
- 2 textile GPR bags
- Instructions and tags

SOLD!!!

pm me for any questions

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: GPR Ghost Slip-on Exhaust FZ6

Wow, I'd never even heard of or seen that brand of exhaust for our bike before... It looks pretty cool! Do you have pictures with it on?

juankfz6

Reaction score
Visit site

Wow, I'd never even heard of or seen that brand of exhaust for our bike before... It looks pretty cool! Do you have pictures with it on?

Yes i tried it on my bike for almost 6 months, i do have pics but like i said, they bike looks stock with the regular cover, unless you go underneath. It's pretty cool and verrrrry light.

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so, out for this sale. But can I get more information on build quality, ease of installation etc? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these new, hopefully this year.

juankfz6

Reaction score
Visit site

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so, out for this sale. But can I get more information on build quality, ease of installation etc? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these new, hopefully this year.

Oh bummer... well installation may take you about 15min to 1hr depending your skills and tools that you have. Quality is great! Not doubt about it. Pipes are well done. The carbon fiber finish its more like a wrap in the muffler. No real carbon but looks nice. The tips look exactly like the ones from factory.

Overall, the sounds i think is a bit more aggresive but not as deep as two brothers exhaust. Its kinda like gp bikes. Especially when you hit the 9000 rpms it screams hella good!

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site

Sweet. Might sound an odd question, but they're not the sort that needs repacking every "x thousand" miles are they? I've heard some of the after market cans need that, and at 18000 miles a year, that's really not an option, lol.

juankfz6

Reaction score
Visit site

Sweet. Might sound an odd question, but they're not the sort that needs repacking every "x thousand" miles are they? I've heard some of the after market cans need that, and at 18000 miles a year, that's really not an option, lol.

I dont think so. I would say it is like a normal aftermarket muffler.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
FYI, found a video on this setup that briefly shows the look, which as previously stated, is stock unless you look underneath.

Video | Yamaha FZ6 GPR Ghost exhaust Drive By+Soundcheck

Damnit that sounds like a sexy beast. I really wanted to stick to stock until i watched this video.

Now my silly questions:
1. Does it needs any welding or major work(i'm no mechanic).
2. How well will it increase performance?
3. how well will it decrease the weight compared to stock.
4. Can i still go with LV or Scorpion cans for the tail or its unnecessary/too loud?

I'm in a misconsumption that we change exhausts to increase speed/performance, decrease weight. Will these help in that way?

Finally, is the deal still available?

BlackAndBlue

Reaction score
Visit site
This exhaust goes in place of the other mufflers you speak of. It is the muffler. It is not a pre-muffler. So no, if you get this exhaust, it is the only exhaust you can use at one time.