got new brain bucket...you??

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Shoei!

2874198911_c343337395.jpg

Aw... found a picture of the old GS500 too. Those were the days...

2883412377_8e16c32e70.jpg

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
audible, that is one sweet piece of helmet prOn!!! I've never seen that particular graphic...but I damn well like it. Nice find!

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I chose the model and got my 7 year old to chose the design. This is what I ride in.

Black FZ6, Black and Red Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 jacket and Icon Super Duty 3 boots (black). Get some funny looks when they see the late 40s guy underneath :Sport:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[/ATTACH]I have a Shoei RF1000. It's the most comfortable helmet I have owned. I really liked the blue skulls on the helmet. The paint job or however they make them is layered and you can feel the ridges. I have the blue mirror lens on it. It looks bitchin during the day. Sweet.

RedFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
hey mxgolf, that's one nice looking helmet :thumbup:

I've just sneaked to the garage to get a pic for my helmet, HJC FS-15 Carbon Fiber

watermark.php

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Nexx X30 Viper (I have the white and blue combo, but cant find a pic of it right now)

X30_preto_detail.jpg

Dude, that is rad. I found more on it, and I think your color scheme too. Not too expensive either! - Nexx Helmets Shopping Cart Administration

audible: Yeah, I'm in Sammamish, great roads around here and up there in Bothell too. Funny though, I've been considering a move to SoCal lately. Would sure love to ride year-round in comfort and sun. :)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a great helmet! Weighs about the same as a Shoei RF1000 (XL), which I like as well btw.

Has an internal pull down sun visor and can be used as an open face helmet while keeping your chin protected thanks to the cross bar... air flow is great as well when closed.

I did not really know what to expect when I ordered it, but I like it... especially for hot cali weather :)

3655175207_3f952b36f8_o.jpg

Last edited: