got my new tires on lets ride!!!!

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
i just felt the need to say that i finally got my new tires on my bike. now i get to go riding. i've put a new taillight in it replaced the front turn signals replaced the stator both tires and am getting a new mirror for the missing one on the right. i bought my bike a couple months ago and could not ride it because it needed tires badly. i know you guys probably won't even look at this post but i do not care i get to ride now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you do read this and are in the southeastern part of indiana please message me and let's ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:BLAA::thumbup::Flash::D:Sport:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i just felt the need to say that i finally got my new tires on my bike. now i get to go riding. i've put a new taillight in it replaced the front turn signals replaced the stator both tires and am getting a new mirror for the missing one on the right. i bought my bike a couple months ago and could not ride it because it needed tires badly. i know you guys probably won't even look at this post but i do not care i get to ride now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you do read this and are in the southeastern part of indiana please message me and let's ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:BLAA::thumbup::Flash::D:Sport:

Not that it sounds like it matters, but what sort of tires did you get???

Happy riding, stay upright, enjoy.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually many of us try to read through most posts here, even us UK monkeys!!
So, wishing you a good ride dude!

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
Not that it sounds like it matters, but what sort of tires did you get???

Happy riding, stay upright, enjoy.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i got some continental contimotion. so far they are nice. they are not the michilen i wanted to get but money being tight i went with a lower price tire that still had great reviews.

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
never mind i just seen it as i clicked submit reply. LOL. now i gotta take some pics. i will do that today. we supposed to have some sun today so it might cover some of her blemishes. the previous owner dropped it a few times i am guessing and now i am going through fixing it a little at a time. and the wife just approved of me getting rid of this jimmy rigged exhaust that some hill billy put on here and i am getting my two brothers set. oh happy day!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If we were closer we'd def hook up for a ride!

There's got to be riders near you!
Congratulations on the new donuts!:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
never mind i just seen it as i clicked submit reply. LOL. now i gotta take some pics. i will do that today. we supposed to have some sun today so it might cover some of her blemishes. the previous owner dropped it a few times i am guessing and now i am going through fixing it a little at a time. and the wife just approved of me getting rid of this jimmy rigged exhaust that some hill billy put on here and i am getting my two brothers set. oh happy day!

Getting a set of Two Brothers pipes is always a happy day....nice!

:rockon: