Got my motorcycle license!!!

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Well... I took the test today and passed!! I was docked 5 points total. 3 for nicking one cone and 2 for not stopping quickly enough. Good enough for me!! The funny thing is, they test you on all this stuff while going no faster than 15 mph. Since when are you riding around town weaving through cones on your daily route??

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The funny thing is, they test you on all this stuff while going no faster than 15 mph. Since when are you riding around town weaving through cones on your daily route??

Congrats on getting your license. As far as your comment about riding around at slow speeds, it may not be those safety cones, but your everyday obstacles will exhist. Your ability for tight turns and manueverbiltiy is critical and essential to riding safely. Otherwise, you might do a flop and drop. For example, I like to park on the sidewalk at many business rather than the parking lot for many reasons. I constantly manuever around people, newstand, shopping carts etc. Doing quick U turns within your lane or onto the adjacent lane without swinging wide is another common practice. All these slow-tight turns should be done without putting your foot down. So yes, you are weaving on a daily basis, at least where I live.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Congrats! Now - get out there and get some miles under your belt. Just be careful about it and don't ride beyond your ability.