Got lucky

600yamfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have read some of you gays hall of shame-stories, and was thinking; yes, why not, i can post my story with the Latvian police.

In 2008, me and 3 other gays went for a motorcycle tour from Norway to some baltic lands; Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

The tour was also known as; the 5 B`s (Bold Bad Biker Boys Baltic spa tour:rockon:)

This was on our way home, early sunday morning.

I was doing 80 km/h ( speed limit 80km/h) when I came to a right-hand turn, the road was excelent, no trafic, perfect asphalt, so i didn`t break at all, and ignored the new speed limit of 60 km/h. After the turn it went down to a brigde, and then the road continued straight ahead. Now the fun started, because immediately after the brigde, there was this police-car with to officers on board.

I was of course pulled over, doing 78 in the 60 (still km/h). One of these officers was looking thru my papers, and presented me a ticket of 80$.

I didn`t have any money, only creditcard, and told the fine officer this.

He looked strange at me, saying: are you sure, no euro no dollar.

No I had to say, I have to go to a minibank taking out money first.

Then this fine officer said to me, irritated: you can go.

It was at this point I noticed the other officer sitting in the police car, with the radar pointing out the back window of the car, shooting a truck doing; o yes 78 :BLAA:

Guess these two fine officers was out earning some extra money for them selves.....