Goodbye FZ6, Hello FZ8N!

PPieter

Reaction score
Visit site
@ Cloggy: yes we can subtract EVERYTHING that's bike-related from taxes :thumbup:
My dad even uses my bike as a second deduction, apparently tax authorities don't think it is strange he uses two bikes and two full sets of gear to commute :D :D

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats Bram. Awesome deal. i hope the new ride serves you as well as the 6

on a side note---did you sell your fz 6 complete with the sexy led taillight you put on it some time ago?

if you kept the taillight i would like to buy it off you please. thx

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on the purchase, ........
By the way, if you are using your motorbike for commuting you can even subtract the VAT, another 21% saved.

I'm so jealous of you guys getting tax free bikes and gear, I guess I should move south of the border ;)

@ Cloggy: yes we can subtract EVERYTHING that's bike-related from taxes :thumbup:
My dad even uses my bike as a second deduction, apparently tax authorities don't think it is strange he uses two bikes and two full sets of gear to commute :D :D

It seems a good idea though, this way more people will ride bikes and help solve the rush hour traffic :thumbup:
I also think it is only reasonable that if the government makes the wearing of protective clothing compulsary that you can deduct tax on it :thumbup:

:hijack:......:spank:

Bram, good to hear you'll be getting an after market exhaust, as the standard exhaust is the only thing IMO that looks out of place :thumbup:

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Cloggy,

With the FZ6, I waited 2 years, before fitting the akrapovic's.
When they were installed, riding the bike was 50% more fun.

I also did not have the urge to ride fast and hard. I love cruising in the lower RPM, and enjoying the deep exhaust sound.

that's the main reason for the aftermarket exhaust. that it looks way better on the bike is also a plus :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations Bram! Never saw the FZ8 in blue and it looks really great! :BLAA: