Go ducks

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Oregon Ducks are playing in the civil war today and are going to kick the Oregon State Beavers and right into the national championship game. GO DUCKS.

Last edited:

expatmanxman

Reaction score
Visit site
Is this some american thing, in our country most of the sport is played by people, not wild animals or birds. Please explain why ducks would be playing beavers, surely the ducks have an unfair advantage because they can fly.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is college football for the NCAA championship. Oregon Won. WAHOOOOO!:cheer::cheer:
Now we get to play Auburn who are great. I had asumed American College Football was broadcast like the NFL or NBA world wide but I guess not. Aren't we supposed to drink beer and watch sports?:beer::D

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Watching the Sooners VS the Cornhuskers right now. Good game, tied up close to half time. Better crack another cold one.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The Oregon Ducks representing the Pac-10 Conference is a 2.5 point underdog to the Auburn Tigers, representing the powerhouse SEC Conference.

Looking forward to the game, too bad it's not for another five weeks!

ice

Reaction score
Visit site
I am from Tennessee and naturally a Tennessee fan.
Even though the Ducks kicked our butts this year, I will be rootin for the Ducks in the National Championship game against Auburn.
The word around the Tennessee campus is that Duck fans are a class act and they and Tennessee fans had a good time together.
That quarterback for for Auburn is full of himself. I don`t know how his team mates stand his showboating.

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Surfcleanlines13

Reaction score
Visit site
This is college football for the NCAA championship. Oregon Won. WAHOOOOO!:cheer::cheer:
Now we get to play Auburn who are great. I had asumed American College Football was broadcast like the NFL or NBA world wide but I guess not. Aren't we supposed to drink beer and watch sports?:beer::D

Graduated U of O in 2009. GOOO Ducksss!!!! "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're a youngster! LOL My neice graduated from there in 08. My sister graduated from there also. I went to Portland State University my self. Always been a duck fan however. :thumbup:

GO DUCKS!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
To all the Ducks fans...my condolences. As a lifelong Kentucky fan (and by default, SEC fan), I was actually pulling for the Ducks to beat Auburn last night. I've had my complete fill of Cam "I didn't know my daddy was asking for money" Newton and I'll never be so glad to see someone gone from college football!

That being said, keep your heads up! There's still a chance you'll be declared the National Champions in a few months! Why? Because I firmly believe Auburn will be vacating that title when it's proven that Cam knew all about daddy's little scheme of asking for money for his son's performance. Ever heard of Reggie Bush?

In the pursuit of full disclosure, I'll admit I'm not a Cam Newton fan because I feel he received HUGE preferential treatment from the NCAA over his "lack of knowledge" in the pay-for-play scandal. The same sort of preferential treatment and taking into account of circumstances was not given to one of our basketball recruits, Enes Kanter (#FREEENES!!!) Alas, the NCAA got what they wanted out of Cam and Auburn...another SEC/BCS school winning the national title and making money for them. I guess if you aren't named Cam Newton, go to Kansas and are named Josh Selby, or play football for Ohio State, but rather play basketball at UK for John Calipari, then you're not afforded any of the previously mentioned preferential treatment.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
CCHOUSEKY............LOL....must be still steaming from the Pitt loss. All I got to say it was a great game to watch. The Ducks will be fine, they have a great chance to get back to the title game next year.

Oddly enough, Oregon's first game next year is against LSU. Another SEC team. I have to agree, the SEC is the best conference when it comes to college football, this is coming from a Pac Ten Grad (Ariz State). No shame in losing to Auburn.

Not sure which is worst, the Ohio State Players having their suspension beginning next year so they can play in the Sugar Bowl, or Cam Newton being declared inelgible, then elgible again in a matter of days.