givi screen 04-06 comments?

I put the Givi on a few weeks ago and it reduced the wind blast across my chest. Good for touring, but a little noisier than the stock. I wear plugs so no problem for me.
Easy to duck down a bit in the rain.
I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, so if you're shorter then you may not have to duck down at all to get out of the rain.

I put the Givi on a few weeks ago and it reduced the wind blast across my chest. Good for touring, but a little noisier than the stock. I wear plugs so no problem for me.
Easy to duck down a bit in the rain.
I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, so if you're shorter then you may not have to duck down at all to get out of the rain.

i installed it yesterday and took a 250 KM trip riding in real heavy wind,
yes its a little noisier in the helmet, i 5 foot 10 and it doesnt shake my helmet hard from side to side anymore(buffeting) its more of a vibration i notice in my helmet which resulted in a more comfortable ride and i did not get any neck and shoulder pain like i was getting with the stock screen
but it does shake quiet hard i had trouble looking straight as my sight was vibrating left and right ,
overall it improved the experience :thumbup: and less stress on the body

Keep us updated. I just finished a 1350 km ride with my stock 05 and would love to reduce the wind blast at 170 kmph. My neck muscles are going to be huge. I did a lot of hugging the tank and looking through the windshield itself.

it did good , i was riding in real strong winds , where i only got like 30 mpg ,
and i never got neck pain or shoulder pains,
the wind still hits your head , but not as strong as with stock windshield

any pics of it on your bike?

i bought the puig racing screen and i am really happy with it.

Be sure to put that rubber stripping around the edge, if it comes with it. I don't know why but it made a big difference on my Puig.

Back