Givi engine bars - Pics

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
Just fitted some Givi engine bars:

enginebarsleft.jpg

enginebarsright.jpg

Easy to fit apart from they replace the centre stand spring spigot. Which means disconnecting and reconnecting the spring, its a bit tricky.

Mrfirebutt

Reaction score
Visit site
Just fitted some Givi engine bars:

enginebarsleft.jpg

enginebarsright.jpg

Easy to fit apart from they replace the centre stand spring spigot. Which means disconnecting and reconnecting the spring, its a bit tricky.

I just installed the same ones, 129.00 on ebay, however, undoing the oil plug may be a problem. Seems the bar is directly in the way of the plug. There is enough room to loosen the plug and hopefully will drain, If not will have to to loosen the engine bar with each oil change I plan I putting some fold up highway pegs for long runs

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
... I plan I putting some fold up highway pegs for long runs

this is so funny. i told my wife earlier that i thought i might be able to put some highway pegs on my engine guards but i wasn't sure. i wondered if anyone else had thought to do that for an fz6. are you planning on having to make something fit or do you know of some pegs that'll fit these engine guards?

Relayer1974

Bubba Zanetti
Reaction score
Visit site
this is so funny. i told my wife earlier that i thought i might be able to put some highway pegs on my engine guards but i wasn't sure. i wondered if anyone else had thought to do that for an fz6. are you planning on having to make something fit or do you know of some pegs that'll fit these engine guards?

I think someone has posted pics of their highway pegs somewhere else in the forum. I think it was amidst another conversation about sliders and guards. I wish I could remember exactly, but that was too many beers ago.

Mrfirebutt

Reaction score
Visit site

Because of the angles of the bar I'm looking to get what they call "right angle fold up pegs" these can be placed anywhere on bar . I'm trying to locate them but having trouble finding in black. I'll post pictures as soon as I get something set up

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
My thoughts were to fitting highway pegs too. Look forward to seeing the Pics.

Mrfirebutt

Reaction score
Visit site
where'd you get them? did you have to do anything to make them fit such a small bar?

they are Kuryakyn long right angle mounts with 1in. clamps and small iso pegs bought from dennis kirk 116.00 part number 505485 manufacturer number 4507 ordered on mon received on wed Givi engine guard in 1 inch and these clamps fit perfect

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
get a shot of you sitting on the bike with a leg out on the front pegs... let us know how much more comfy it is.. thanks :)

Hamburger

mmm, love that road!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed the same ones, 129.00 on ebay, however, undoing the oil plug may be a problem. Seems the bar is directly in the way of the plug. There is enough room to loosen the plug and hopefully will drain, If not will have to to loosen the engine bar with each oil change I plan I putting some fold up highway pegs for long runs

Hello All,

These Givi Engine guards look great but good point. Does anyone know if this guard will block the oil plug from being able to remove it?

And.. would you go with these or the OEM engine guards?

Thanks you for the help.

Last edited: