GFC - good time to travel...

smidge

Reaction score
www.mightycarmods.com
well guys, in about a months time i'm gonna jump on a plane and head state side, i've got about 2-3 weeks off work and am looking forward to seeing a few things like:

boeing factory, New York City, Florida & the Space Centre, Vegas, Arizona & the boneyard then LA for a day or two then home again

we're gonna keep our days pretty open but will book our flights and accom beforehand so we can pay aussie dollars

if anyone knows of any places i should check out in a 'while i'm there' fasion then i've love to hear them!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well guys, in about a months time i'm gonna jump on a plane and head state side, i've got about 2-3 weeks off work and am looking forward to seeing a few things like:

boeing factory, New York City, Florida & the Space Centre, Vegas, Arizona & the boneyard then LA for a day or two then home again

we're gonna keep our days pretty open but will book our flights and accom beforehand so we can pay aussie dollars

if anyone knows of any places i should check out in a 'while i'm there' fasion then i've love to hear them!

Look me up when you get to Vegas. You must see the Grand Canyon, too.