Getting colder..

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
So here in Norway it's definitely getting colder. About 10 degrees C (50 F) today. Which means it won't be long now before I'll have to park my bike for the winter. I'm guessing I have about a month left of riding. And guess what - it makes me sad! :(

So how are temperatures in your parts? When do you park your bikes? Or do you ride all year long? :)

-Chris

W

wrightme43

You can pretty much ride all year here except for the snow days.
Now the Farmers Almanac is calling for a very cold wet snowy winter this year so maybe not this year. Who knows?.... LOL

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
u guys need a cup of concrete to harden up :)

get some snow tyres will ya :p

best part aboutliving in aus

NO SNOW = all year riding :p:p:p :cheer::cheer::cheer:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It's suppose to be 93 and humid as hell in NJ today. :eek:

I keep my bike ready all year round and take it out whenever I can. Only thing that will stop me is snow/ice.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It rains in the winter here, and now it rains in the summer as well.:rolleyes:

The days are getting shorter, the cars outside are misting up over night. :(

J

jsteinb95

Last weekend it was 118 degrees F......it's still in the high 90's! It won't cool down til November.....then we'll have 75 degree F weather....ahhhh, finally! Would you believe me if I told you the only jacket I own is my riding jacket? :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have just had winter here in Oz, but we ride all year, no Snow! Spring has just sprung here, and real riding weather started about a week ago, wont get cold enough to bother until about April next year!

:thumbup:

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
34 F here this morning. Luckily our average daytime hunidity is only around 15%, so even when the temps are low, its not that bad.
It snowed on Friday. :disapprove: And that was in town, not up on the mountain. Funny, it wasn't Friday the 13th... but close. :ban:snow?

616ah

Reaction score
Visit site
I expect by mid oct. weather will become too nasty. It is already getting fairly crisp here at night - no serious frost yet, but could happen any day. We get stuck waiting for the snow to melt (and salt to wash away) till approx the end of April..... :(

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I expect by mid oct. weather will become too nasty. It is already getting fairly crisp here at night - no serious frost yet, but could happen any day. We get stuck waiting for the snow to melt (and salt to wash away) till approx the end of April..... :(

Sounds about the same as over here.. Well, on the bright side we get lots of time to modify our bikes for next season! :p

karmageddon14

only you can stop winter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
10 C? that's t shirt weather up here.

it was 3 C (37F) when i rode home from work the other morning.

i'm praying to the riding gods that they let me ride to late October...unless frost and black ice conspire against me.