G2 Throttle Tamer

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
:D I know a lot of folks here have the G2 throttle, but I just had it installed, and went for a short, very cold ride when I picked it up. The difference is amazing! I can hardly wait to ride it again! Rolling on and off the throttle was so much easier to control. At least until my hands were nearly numb!
Here's what I need to know, Killernoodle is offering his clutch mod again, which many have on this forum. Does that make a big difference even with the G2?? I only had a short, cold ride, but was so happy with the improvement, I'm wondering if the KN/ clutch mod is really needed. As a side note, I'm a new rider, and stalling is still a regular occurrence. Maybe less so with the G2, but I'm only one short ride in with that.

:thumbup:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you buy nothing else for your bike, buy the KN mod.

It will transform your bike - and it's not only the best mod, in my opinion, but it is how the bike SHOULD have been from the factory.

Buy it - you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
Rick

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With the G2 mod definutlly get the killernoodle clutch mod. I have both and it makes riding the FZ6 wonderful. Best mods by far for our motorcycles. :thumbup: