FZ6's seen around and about

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We used to have a thread on the Aussie part of the site, but tonight I was coming from JFK to where I'm living for for the next two weeks in Brooklyn
I made the following note in my phone:

Silver FZ6 S1 at Kingsbrook hospital carpark brooklyn 6:15 pm thursday 22 sept

Is it you?

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

You know, all i ever really check is did it go down! Ha ha

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

I'm kepping an eye out—plenty of hoga and cafe racer hondas and plenty of dirt bikes with front wheels up

Oooh yeah, young guys tee shirts shorts runners
The serious riders all have lids albeit the ones that look like WW2 german army helmets - they ride fast and split but are watching traffick the d-heads on dirt don't give a FF and do whatever the y want

Hey another one spotted in Brighton UK
If this is your bike, lets all know, I'll keep posting any FZ6's i spot and with a little luck, meet the owners!
0aba46a3fab51006c2819e27c30e4a14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a fellow North of Walterboro, SC on a 2009 bone stock Blue FZ6 headed the opposite direction of me on a back road. You were wearing no gear/helmet, we waved at each other.

Back