FZ6-Sold

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I did it. I advertised my FZ6 on Craigslist and sold it! Dang, it was sad to see it go! I have to admit a little sellers remorse creeping in. Anyway, I sure hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did. I think I'll hang around here though... just to pitch in with the knowledge I have gleaned from the rest of you on this awesome site! Ride safe!!

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 89 Honda Pacific Coast, also. Debating whether or not to sell it or turn it into a pristine collectible. Its kind of a goofy bike but I like it for some odd reason!!

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Thinkin' of sellin mine too....

What is wrong with you people?? How does the FZ6 not satisfy your every need? If I sold my 06, I'd probably buy an 09...lol.

I have an 89 Honda Pacific Coast, also. Debating whether or not to sell it or turn it into a pristine collectible. Its kind of a goofy bike but I like it for some odd reason!!

Never seen one in person, though I believe I've heard someone refer to it as a couch on wheels...lol.

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
What is wrong with you people?? How does the FZ6 not satisfy your every need? If I sold my 06, I'd probably buy an 09...lol.

I just bought an '09 with 2300mi, Guess I got the cream of the crop??

P.s. Theres no way this baby is for sale.. (unless it turns out to be a nightmare-ish pile like my '86 Fz600 was!!)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Don't sell it! That's a great touring bike and if you can't find a camp site or motel, it's got its own sleeping quarters! LOL!

Amazing!!!
honda-pc-800-pacific-coast-01.jpg

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

You damn right! This is the biggest puzzler, some have gotten rid of their FZ's due to financial hardship. I can't figure that one out, here's a vehicle that they already have that gets almost 50 miles to a gallon and cost very little to insure. But yet they decide to get rid of it for a less economical vehicle?

I don't treat my FZ as some toy or hobby, it is my only source of transportation, but that's my decision. Once my bike rolls over 100k, which should be in about one year from now, I intend to buy a new bike, but I have no intentions of selling it.

Last edited:

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
It's funny, I'm pretty finicky when it comes to buying and selling things. So far, the thought of selling my FZ6 has not crossed my mind. I'm really happy with the bike!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You damn right! This is the biggest puzzler, some have gotten rid of their FZ's due to financial hardship. I can't figure that one out, here's a vehicle that they already have that gets almost 50 miles to a gallon and cost very little to insure. But yet they decide to get rid of it for a less economical vehicle?

I don't treat my FZ as some toy or hobby, it is my only source of transportation, but that's my decision. Once my bike rolls over 100k, which should be in about one year from now, I intend to buy a new bike, but I have no intentions of selling it.

Some people have other family members and transportation of these members. Not everyone is capable of braving the cold, snow and ice the way you do! LOL! :)