FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

sheltiedave

Reaction score
Visit site
My 2008 FZ6 , still loving the KN clutch mod , throttle tamer is next . But besides those two , pretty much as she left the factory.

paperpirate

Reaction score
Visit site
first picture post, out in the yorkshire dales
minime.jpg

kevlarorc

Reaction score
Visit site
Weeeee! Just got my FZ6. my 250r in the foreground, selling it. Can't ride it much yet cause I need to get plates. Also I need to get a new front tire on because it's kinda wonky. It's worn down but the middle seems bulbous like maybe too much air pressure? It's a whole different beast though. I've found out I will be continuously burning my leg on the crank case til I change my leg position at a stop.

wDBUBPG.jpg

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
8uda9asa.jpg
ade7ezen.jpg

She's almost done. I need to powder coat, install pro bolt gold fasteners, and maybe a VFR single sided swing arm.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm snice like the blue

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

AHAMAY

Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: Here is my 2007 Fz6 with the following mods: Power Commander III, Two Bothers Carbon, Golfer lines (braided), heated grips, flush mount turns, fender/wheel cover eliminated, K&N, Snorkel removed, R6 front fork, etc...:Sport::Sport:

rondpunt

Reaction score
Visit site
hello,

i'm from belgium and i have driven honda dax (108cc-140cc) for years, this is my first moto. I was looking for a touring bike that also can drive sportive, that is comfy for 2 persons (GF) and that i can go on holiday with. I think this is the bike to do this. I hope so.

i paid 3450€ with comfort seat (not on photo) and 18.000km's. I think this dealer price is ok, and 1 year warranty :thumbup:

WP_20140201_004.jpg