FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife Becs new ride, an 04 FZ6 with 5k on the clock. We're gonna shave the seat and it needs fresh rubber but she loves it. She started on a Nnja 250, to a Ninja 500 and now the FZ.

What a sensible progression, sounds like your Wife has a lot of sense...slowing moving up in power to weight ratio...

Happy riding.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pope Mobile

Von Skump
Reaction score
Visit site
First ride on the new bike:

AKdr8.jpg

Ww2tj.jpg

T3iAA.jpg

xvbf1.jpg

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in Vancouver BC, and the weather around this time of the year is very unpredictable.. its been nice and sunny for a few days now, but its COLD~~ not really riding weather yet.. heres some pics of my baby taken last year before i put it away.. since then i've installed two brothers carbon fiber exhaust, no pictures yet.. more pics coming..:D

TheCheeze

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few pictures of My Fz6. I had full intentions of making a thread and posting what I had done to it as I have done it. But... Laziness prevailed.

2008 Fz6 Black Lightning
Power Commander 5
Speedohealer
15T Sprocket
K&N Air + Oil Filter
Black Windscreen
Lower Cowling from Powerbronze
Two Brothers Fender Eliminator
Two Brothers Black Series Pipes
Arrow Midpipe Delete
Black Tire Tape(That reflects White.)
Smoke Tail light with Integrated Blinkers.
I have a Fz1 bar sitting here haven't put it on yet.
I have the Lens housing for Bi-Xenon bulbs but the ballast/bulbs blew up they on the way back to the dealer and more will be on the way..

And with that. :) Hi, I'm Jacob. I bought this beauty back in Feb for a steeeal. only 8k miles on it. It was completely stock at the time.

Last edited:

rolliew

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess i am in the club now, 2008 with 1,000 miles, here is a pic in the parking lot at work this morning. I now have an off road, dualsport AND treet bike.
DSCN5903.jpg

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Went out for an evening ride, thought I'd take advantage of this photo-op!

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

Excellent weather out tonight, could've kept riding for hours. Loving this bike so far...

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Here's mine. I bought it 17 days ago and LOVE IT! I posted a couple pics in another thread, but now it'll be official :rockon:

100_6948.JPG

100_6935.JPG

100_6937.JPG

After the dual headlight mod...

100_6928.JPG

Daffee

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my one i ve done nearly 2000 miles on it its my first bike, although it is restricted to 33bhp I ve had no problems with it. The bike itself had done a little over 10000 miles and its a 2007 S2 model, the previous owner did a couple of mods to it, heated grips and a touring windscreen. I want to get the Yamaha side fairings and some kinda of loud aftermarket exhaust when i get the money, its just soo expensive =/.

03042011108-1.jpg

03042011109-1-1.jpg