FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
... now, featuring the decals and the reflective stripes on the wheels.
Went for a ride today. Thank god for Firstgear Kilimanjaro! - i'd freeze after first few miles, and instead i put 80 miles around southern CT.
Took these pics in Indian Well Park.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Halloween, everybody!

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my son on my boring but new, stock FZ6N.
Had a couple of rides of it today.

In coming weeks, hoping to get some artistic shots with it as the weather starts to fine up.

nortexfz6

Reaction score
www.buildurownrifle.com
I just got her last month, bone stock '06 4k miles, I've added about 300 since the snow and ice went away. about to change the rear spring today then go for a ride. this pic is in the dealers lot, about to take her home.

Last edited:

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys im a noob here, and i just got MY 2006 fz6 on friday, she's so HOTT, here are a bunch of pics of her. Flickr: jnappier's Photostream

not much done to her, i removed the bulky tail stuff, and the guy before me painted the header pipes black, i dunno WHAT kinda paint he used, it's not shiny, and it holds up hella good, he said he put over 7k on those black pipes and no peeling yet :) so that's good, really flows with the bike imo. It has 16k miles, it's an 06, i got it from an older man so i think it's been taken care of, and i paid 3k. :))) :BLAA:

Zombie09

Reaction score
Visit site
I too am a noob here.

These aren't the best pics. Just took them off my phone for now until I upload them from my camera card.

But here is my zero mile 2009 F6 Raven...Thank you to Ultimate Cycle Center in Tyrone PA.

35ba1211932c85dab80ca7f615fb1f5c_7442.jpg

8e4038c6e19484ca05b4f0951f13245b_7443.jpg

mbandit

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife Becs new ride, an 04 FZ6 with 5k on the clock. We're gonna shave the seat and it needs fresh rubber but she loves it. She started on a Nnja 250, to a Ninja 500 and now the FZ.