FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally - just didn't have a decent pic till now.
Bill
(Just noticed the "No Parking" on the pavement! Ha)

trvpup

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my baby! Thus far, Uncaged sliders, FAZR6 FE Kit, Dual headlight mod & Yammie tall windshield. Nice to see another FZ6 community! Found it in a Google search. Hey Boneman! Nice to see a familiar bike on this forum!

View attachment 2215

Enjoy!

-Eric
Hi,
I just joined this site; can you tell me where you got the dual headlight mod and the brand name? I just spoke to a Yamaha dealer and two local shops and they couldn't help me...though one mechanic told me that it would drain the battery faster....Thanks, Trev

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
Here is my baby. She is one week old today.

CIMG0689.JPG

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I just joined this site; can you tell me where you got the dual headlight mod and the brand name? I just spoke to a Yamaha dealer and two local shops and they couldn't help me...though one mechanic told me that it would drain the battery faster....Thanks, Trev

Welcome to the forum! :welcome: Do a search for headlight mod, there have been alot of good posts about all the different ways of doing it.

BELGICAN

Reaction score
Visit site
"Mabuhay" from the Phillipines! Got my baby 3 weeks ago and fitted her w/ Puig double bubble racing windscreen, Daytona handle bars, Rainbow H4 bulbs, LED pod lights, Keiti tank pad and sliders.

Last edited:

smist

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry guys, no 'real' photo of my actual ride yet, but here's one hot off the press.

Mine's completely standard and unmodded except for R&G sliders and DefCom-T alarm system.

Not the 'fastest colour', but I think it's the 'business'. :D

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
can someone help me with uploading pic's. I have 16 new Pic's and when it sends me to the attachment part i upload 4 pic's and nothing happens. HELP PLEASE.

pt1979

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 FZ6 Naked, 98 hp, black is beautiful. ;)
Mod's to come...
Puig Bellypan
Tankpad
Filler Neck pad
other mirrors
and maybe a LED-taillight, let's see if ebay has to offer something nice in next spring.
The mirror-type sticker on the rocker arm looks badass in fact, got that from ebay, I think 5 USD including shipping to Austria...:thumbup:
I love that bike, I really do. I can't wait until winter is over and I can get back on the streets... :rolleyes:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Why do they make you carry those huge plates on your precious in the UK. It's brutal...As an older member of the forum says, you should report them to NSPMA: National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Motorcycles

pt1979

Reaction score
Visit site
Why do they make you carry those huge plates on your precious in the UK. It's brutal...As an older member of the forum says, you should report them to NSPMA: National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Motorcycles

We got those f**kin' big plates in Austria too..I don't know why. I mean, ok, for cars it would be alright, but for bikes, I'd say half the size would do it too. No sexy tails on our bikes... :eek::(:rolleyes: