FZ6 Parts

S197

Reaction score
Visit site
I was in a low side and bike was totaled:
1. 2003 R1 Pod lights w/ amber incandescent - SOLD (Will need a new set of quick disconnects or some sort of connectors)
2. Bazzaz FI Unit (Will need 2 crimp connectors) - SOLD
3. Projectors from The Retrofit Source w/ 5000K bulbs - $200 + shipping or $180 cash pickup. There are some blemishes on the wiring harness, but it is still functional.
4. Techspec USA side tank protectors Snake skin - SOLD
Pick up is available in Orange County, CA and will have a discount for picking up instead of shipping.

Projectors and Pod lights were only on for 3.1 mi and was the first ride out when I went down so they are pretty much brand new.

Last edited:

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Are those projectors already retrofitted into the headlight housing and you'd ship it all together (housing, projectors, bulbs and ballasts)? If so, what condition is the housing in?

S197

Reaction score
Visit site
How do the tank grips attach? Sticker? If, so, how reusable are they?
According to the manufacturer they are reusable numerous times.
Are those projectors already retrofitted into the headlight housing and you'd ship it all together (housing, projectors, bulbs and ballasts)? If so, what condition is the housing in?
The projector was retrofitted into a housing, but there are broken mounting points. I can sell it mounted to the headlight housing, but you'd end up paying extra for shipping. The 2 mounting points that are broken are the 2 bottom ones that mount to the fairing stay. Also, there was some condensation on the projector lenses when I was heating up the headlights to put it back together. Light output was not affected, but if you look closely you can see the condensation. The headlight housing also has holes drilled for the pod lights.

S197

Reaction score
Visit site
Will take any reasonable offer for the Bazzaz, pod light and tank grips. I want to sell them to buy parts for my next bike.