FZ6 Has a titanium Alloy fuel tank!!!!

They use titanium alloy to make it light......and paint it BLUE to make it fast!:Flip:

:D
lol.

Perfect.:sinister:

Its the same scientific mastery that went into this guy's bike-->:mikebike: If it was Raven or Red, he couldn't pull the Crucifix so easily.

Wavex found proof it is Titanium.....
I don't think that really counts as proof. A magazine article and a random website quote aren't enough. If it was on the Yamaha site or one of those sites backed it up with evidence, that would be better. We still need more info.

Yeah I have also read it is titanium enriched alloy on the yamaha website. Who cares, it is a 'filth' tank and I love that autocad program, thanks to it we have a unique tank that Korea is trying to copy.
Looks like Yamaha Australia are happy to answer our emails Wolfman. Might pay to let Duilio know about the website, he struck me as a helpful dude.
Bailey Blaster

Yeah I have also read it is titanium enriched alloy on the yamaha website. Who cares, it is a 'filth' tank and I love that autocad program, thanks to it we have a unique tank that Korea is trying to copy.
Looks like Yamaha Australia are happy to answer our emails Wolfman. Might pay to let Duilio know about the website, he struck me as a helpful dude.
Bailey Blaster

They know all about the website...have spoken to them at length, have even e-mailed the web address, at their request, so they could put a link from Club Y to the site....

:thumbup:

Back