FZ6-Forum Worldwide Gathering

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If there were ever a worldwide gathering for this forum, where should we have it? Not really a gathering to ride, but just a place to meet everyone, kind of like a convention. And if there were ever such an event, would you attend?

You cannot nominate the location you are from, it has to be a different city, state, province, or country. And if you suggest a city, provide your reason.

I'll go first. I would hold the global gathering in Vancouver Canada. Why, this is where the forum began.

Those who have responded:

Vancouver Canada
Portland Oregon USA
Edinburgh UK
FZ6 Japan
Las Vegas Nevada USA
Omaha Nebraska USA
Laguna California USA
Mazatlan Mexico

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great idea for a thread! If I had notice and a happy bank account, I'd go to a "FZ6 convention".

Ok, I pick Portland, Oregon.

My reason might be a bit lame - Twilight movies were filmed there and I thought the scenery was some of the most spectacular I've seen.

:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Head to my house and then make a right turn, I'm going with you! :BLAA:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Somewhere outside the US. Why? Because it is too difficult to receive the US visa, it takes a very long time (up to 6 months).

I'd prefer Edinburgh, the UK. They produce the best whisky throughout the world)))

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Somewhere in California. I see all these videos of the roads they get to ride on and I get so jealous :Flash: Canada would work great too!:thumbup:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Somewhere warm, 80*F minimum, that I could ride to. Distance is not an issue, but I wouldn't be comfortable shipping the bike, and I would prefer taking the bike to a convention where it is what brought us together. Texas, Cali, Vegas, Florida (the Keys maybe?), plenty of good choices. I would definitely go finances willing. I would be willing to go bikeless if it were in Japan or Australia though, I have always wanted to visit both those places.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be up for such...Vancouver sounds pretty good to me!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
How about a bunch of continental conferences - one per continent. One each in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Australasia and....... Antarctica.

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
how about your town Vegasrider?? lots of rooms for rent, cheap flights,
some good riding, could do it any time of year there...and I hear it's
easy to rent a bike there for folks unable to ride there

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Another vote for someplace warm. But would anyone really attend an FZ6 gathering if they could not bring their FZ6 due to distance?

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Another vote for someplace warm. But would anyone really attend an FZ6 gathering if they could not bring their FZ6 due to distance?

If that's the case...Omaha, Nebraska but only during the SCCA nationals events or College World Series

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Mazatlan Sinaloa, they have a "Semana Internacional de la Motocicleta" motorcycle week.
One of the most beautiful places, great food, specially seafood, it's almost as cheap as Thailand, they have their own brewery "Cerveceria del pacifico", The weather is warm but breeze, ............ I could go on and on.:rockon: