FZ6 Cup Panel Group Buy Interest?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeap, would love that ohlin top mount steering damper to be on my fazer. anybody has done it & whats the price?

You can. All you need to do is buy the 04 to 06 model steering damper and use the 04 to 06 handlebar clamp, not the 07 to 08 clamp.

FZ6OZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Man, i am in Australia, and have wanted to buy performance bits from an FZ6 cup bike, and have been told that we (the public) cant buy the parts that are sold to the FZ6 Cup racers in Australia. Well not GYTR stuff anyway

My Yamaha shop has tried to buy the GYTR exhaust pipe....NO.

But admit i have not tried for the body panels, as i am not interested, even if the exhaust, seat set up lools awesome, as doers the front fairing, which i think is pretty much an old FZ1 screen mold at least?

I would like the steering damper and mount they use on the FZ6 cup bikes.

Anyway, you can take this post as interest in the Steering Damper, and maybe reasets, but i think i have just sourced them through valtermoto, who are happy to sell them to me.

:thumbup:

I wonder how hard it would be to get that rear tail for Australia. Then we need to get a light setup for it and number plate holder. Anyone want to help......

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how hard it would be to get that rear tail for Australia. Then we need to get a light setup for it and number plate holder. Anyone want to help......

I'm up for getting involved....PM me and we can swap phone numbers.

:thumbup: