fz6 at track?

dhcg86

Reaction score
Visit site
has anyone tried this?
I plan on going in a couple of weeks after my sprocket kit and frame sliders are on.

anyone?

Two years ago in october I did Reg Pridmore's Class with my FJR at Sears Point (Infineon) Raceway and as great as it was I could only do so much with a 650 lb. bike.
Part of my decision to buy a FZ6 last spring was to get a day/ play bike which I could enjoy on the track. Last October I did the same class with the 6. Awesome!
Everyone should enroll in a quality riding class on a racetrack. I had always heard it will take your riding to another level and it is true.
A structered riding class is much safer as they have rules on passing etc. along with instructors riding with the track with you for one on one instruction. We did 20 min. classroom, 20 min on the track all day- excellent.
Check them out online for more info, with Sears Point in your back yard- do it. Best money you can spend to improve your riding skills and may help save your butt someday.
You will need to get good riding gear but nothing wrong with that. I want to do another this fall if I can.

Back