FZ6 All Purpose Weapon!!!!

FZ6_JJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, I just wanted to say that from my experience, the FZ6 is one of the best all around bikes out there. In the last three years, I have owned a 2006 Suzuki DRZ400S, a 2004 Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classis, a 2006 Honda CBR600RR (still have that one) all in perfect condition.

I have made smart modifications to most of my bikes and do things the right way the first time. I recently bought a mint condition, low mileage 2008 FZ6 and think it’s a great all purpose motorcycle. I believe I speak from experience on a wide range of bikes (dual-sport, sport and cruiser), the FZ6 does it all well.

I’ve been riding and racing motorcycles for many years and have owned so many bikes it would make your head spin! (It’s made my pocketbook spin!). If you’re on the fence, buy one you will not be disappointed…….. However there is that big brother the FZ1!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my rant, the FZ6 is a keeper!

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly!
I'm on my eighth bike and this is the best bike I have ever owned! (Not the fastest, merely the best!)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been telling anyone that will listen, just how good the FZ6 is, for just over 2 years now....bloody hell, i have 2 of the things! They can tour, scratch, commute, all with consumate ease.

Plenty of Horsepower for real world riding, not too heavy, neutral handling, and reliable!

Cheers for the post!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

jouston

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my experience of my FZ6. Right here in Taiwan we can rent bikes like steal, most bike one day rental including insurance is around USD. 62~122 and most of the middle-weight is in the lower end.

The most popular bike here is 50~150cc scooter and you see them literally EVERYWHERE. Thus before I decided to commute with a heavier bike, I rent. From Honda Honet 900, Kawasaki Z1000, Suzuki GSR600, Suzuki GSX R600, Kawasaki Z750s and Suzuki SV1000, I've experienced many bikes for one or two days.

When I'm looking for a second hand affordable big toy for my commute, I look for Suzuki GSR 600, Kawasaki Z750s and Suzuki SV1000s because they are sit in quite similar price range in this market. (Weired, right?)

The general reputation of Yamaha brand bikes here are not reliable and this image came from those scooters.

Only when the first time this really low mileage 04 Yamaha FZ6 Naked shakes me a little bit. I couldn't tell it's reliable or not but the handling and the power is almost a racer while it's naked version so it won't keeping raising the water temperature bars in traffic jam. And the traffic in Taipei is a serious problem we have to face.

Amazing FZ6. :thumbup: