FZ1 Trade, anyone ???

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for fixing that Dean.
I have a feeling I'll end up keeping this bike. I just hate lending out a 1000 cc bike to guys that aren't every day riders. It's my "work" bike and bike I loan to 2 pastor friends of mine that love to ride, but don't own a bike. I know most of you guys don't like the lowers, but I always loved them and I don't like the naked look. If my FZ6 had lowers I probably would never have gotten rid of it, but who knows. I owned 5 different bikes the last year, trying to find that "perfect" bike to compliment the Harley I have had for 5 years.
This bike is set up exactly like I want it, except the levers, that's the only thing I'll change if I keep it.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i personally think the lowers on that model make the bike look a lot nicer. but for the most part, i don't like a lot of plastic.

it's nice of you to lend out your bike. not sure i'd be so nice to my preacher :) but then again, he doesn't ride. good luck figuring out what to do. ahh, if you have the money, use it as an excuse to get a small "around town" bike to play with. something like a gs500 or a small ninja. doesn't have to be a great looking bike to play with and loan out.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife is the most understanding (kind ) woman I know, but she might put an end to me if I added a 3rd bike to the garage that's already full. I just bought a sidecar for the Harley which put the zero turn mower outside under a tarp !!!