FZ1 headlight

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE fz1 HEADLIGHT!?!?!? I want my front end to look like karmaloops! Please help!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hahaha why the lol @karmaloops. and geez thats expensive..

Very expensive and that's actually cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else. Have seen it for as much as $900!!

lol @ karmaloops because it's "kamloops". :D

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
That is not a bad price for the kit - can't really see in the pics what it looks like - it also does not include everything so calling it a kit is a bit of a stretch.

I also think that the FZ1 light only looks good on the 07 and up with the right (not round speedo) as I would have already gone this route.

I was thinking of trying to convert my 05 speedo to an 07 and up...anyone do this?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is not a bad price for the kit - can't really see in the pics what it looks like - it also does not include everything so calling it a kit is a bit of a stretch.

I also think that the FZ1 light only looks good on the 07 and up with the right (not round speedo) as I would have already gone this route.

I was thinking of trying to convert my 05 speedo to an 07 and up...anyone do this?

Many people have done this. Not much to it, if I remember correctly. VERY expensive though, unless you can find a used one.

teej21012

Reaction score
Visit site
You don't need to spend the 530. Email dev_usc, you can search for him. Hes the one where kamloops got the headlight from. I started everyone buying that one. Its 300 and the same thing. Gives you instructions on how to put it on and everything. Very nice to talk to and lets you know of everything going on with it.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You don't need to spend the 530. Email dev_usc, you can search for him. Hes the one where kamloops got the headlight from. I started everyone buying that one. Its 300 and the same thing. Gives you instructions on how to put it on and everything. Very nice to talk to and lets you know of everything going on with it.

Incorrect. dev_usc is a fantastic kit, but it's from a FZ16 (tiny Yamaha made for euro market only). FZ1 light is MUCH bigger.. very different.

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
Incorrect. dev_usc is a fantastic kit, but it's from a FZ16 (tiny Yamaha made for euro market only). FZ1 light is MUCH bigger.. very different.

To me it doesn't look much bigger. It's kinda the same style, I would love a pro&cons on these 2 headlights :)