Funny caption game! What's Rossi's bike saying to him???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i found this rather amusing last night...Rossi down on his knees in front of his bike...kissing it, hugging it, etc, etc...it was a big load of "shownanship", and i think it deserves to be torn apart with witty one liners about the picture i have posted below...

It looks like Rossi is listening to something the bike is saying!!! So, the idea is to come up with what the bike is saying to our old mate Valentino!!!

View attachment 32079

I will start off

"Um, buddy, i am a motorbike!, um...your a human!, um...this aint gonna work!"

C'mon people, lets have some fun with this! Rep to every witty comment, that doesnt go TOO far!

The bike to Rossi - "You cheated on me!"

Rossi to the bike - "Even though I went out with that Duc, you're still the only one for me baby! It was just about the money! I was still thinking about you! I'll never do it again!"

The bike to Rossi - "Get away from me!"

Last edited:
Bike to Rossi....

"Go away old Man! I've got Ben now...at least he might be able to keep up with Jorge..."

:D

Get off me ya left arm rock throwing, alfalfa chewing, walk like ya chewin' a mintie, romper. Can't wait for next year, when hopefully I don't get ridden like a bulldozer.:eek:

Bike to Rossi... My lawyer says I'm getting better part of this deal, after all you know what they say about redheads....

Bike to Rossi: "Uh, wrong hole."

I'm a Rossi fan, so don't anyone get yer feelings too hurt.

Also, did anyone see the FIM award show? Rossi had a hot chick with him.

Last edited:
Back