Fuel Injector Blueprinting

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

I'm looking for information that there are some constructor who can check and correct the flow amount for 4 injectors.

In USA sounds like Factory Pro can provide this service. Is there someone asked them about Injector blueprinting or correction? If there is, please let me know impression.

Fuel Injector cleaning and matching - blueprint injector flow test pulse test

Thank you,

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

I'm looking for information that there are some constructor who can check and correct the flow amount for 4 injectors.

In USA sounds like Factory Pro can provide this service. Is there someone asked them about Injector blueprinting or correction? If there is, please let me know impression.

Fuel Injector cleaning and matching - blueprint injector flow test pulse test

Thank you,

i have heard of this for auto's. maybe you could check out a large tuner shop there in japan and they could help.

have you heard of top secret, mugen, etc?...they have to do this to precisely tune automotive motors so it must be the same for a motorcycle (i assume you want this for a motorcycle)
hope this helps!

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your quick response.

Actually, Denso will ignore me why I'm just one consumer. I'm thinking how often it will need clean up and calibration.... It will be up to cost ....

Also I'm thinking do this at first than syncronizing throttle body or just syncronizing throttle body is enough.

Any way thank you,

Have nice weekend

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
i wouldn't mess with it unless it seems starved for fuel or sputtery....
also here in the states higher octane fuel usually has more detergents in it so it would help maintain the cleanliness of the injectors longer.... what is the highest octane you have in Japan?

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Keep in mind that they're not going to alter your injectors to flow differently. I don't know of anyone who can do that

All they do is clean the injectors as well as they can and then tell you which ones flow more or less. If you have a couple dozen injectors you could send them off and then pick the best four after they've all been cleaned and tested.

And after all that, you might find that your engine produces 0.000001% more power and is just ever so slightly smoother than it was before.

Not worth it IMHO.

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
>madmanmaigret-san

High octane petrol is around 100 (I don't know we use same unit with you), and, regular (unleaded) one is 90~91.

>Fred-san

Thank you for advice. Can I think Factory Pro's article was just advertisement if I prepare a lt of injectors to find better matching?

>folks

I'll concentrate to do usual mentenance in this winter and clean up it every 2 years. Still I might be carb-people .... .

Thank you,