FS: VS-01 Naked Kit (Red), Aftermarket Mirrors

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD I have for sale a VS-01 Naked Kit ordered from dev_usc (in red). Kit was installed earlier this year - used less than a season and still looks brand new. Everything that was included from Vishnu still contained in kit, along with install instructions he sends link to.

Also I bought aftermarket mirrors from the2wheels and never even installed (Aluminum CNC Type "Dynamic" Mirrors). Included are two mounting brackets as seen in the image below. Asking $50 +shipping.
View attachment 45233

Last edited:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been planning on doing the mod this winter, and I have a red one, so this works pretty well for me. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want the VS-1 or VS-2 - which year/style (round or more square) instrument gauges are on your bike?

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been planning on doing the mod this winter, and I have a red one, so this works pretty well for me. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want the VS-1 or VS-2 - which year/style (round or more square) instrument gauges are on your bike?

This is a very good deal and its looks almost mint... I think if you are interested you should get it... I can sell you just the side fairings for VS-2 if you dont like the shape for VS-1...

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site

My bike is a 2007 (S2). The kit has a mounting bracket that actually works with both style gauge clusters if that is one of your concerns.