FS (possibly) FZ6 Fazer 08

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
FS FZ6 Fazer ABS 08 - UK!

Okay so thinking of either getting a Sprint GT or Z1000 sx so my lovley fazer must go! :(

Any real offers / how much I should try and actually sell it for would be awesome!!

So its 08 (58) ABS fazer in black 12000 miles just like new and always kept with a cover on with:

Powerbronze tinted screen

Remus Full system (End can, baffles, downpipes and de cat - plus original pipes)

K&N Airfilter

PC III with custom map

Scotoiler

12V Accessory plug

Top Sellerie Gel seat

R&G crash bungs

LED Indicators front and rear

Red Wheel rim tape

Clear Alternatives Rear LED brake light

Official Yamaha Top Box

33d356058fbac79a6521c4afde0d567dac2d670.jpg

Last edited:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
i tried looking for remus full system/downpipes/headers but didnt get any results. where did you get yours from?

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
I found them through a friend of mine who has a bike shop lol. If you do manage to find them they were seriously the best buy ever, they sound and look fantastic!

@discovery, problem for me with the Z1000 sx is that I can't get both panniers AND topbox, something to do with the subframe cracking or the "death weave"neither of which sound too fun. Had a go on the triumph and the triple engine is a lot of fun :)

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I paid $4200 out the door for my 08 with 4200 miles just before christmas. In the summer prices go up though. On this side of the pond, accesories don't add much value to the bike. I'd search and see what's average for the UK and add a few hundred US for the full exhaust, then add in some wiggle room.

Then be really patient. Even with all that stuff on it, if you're in a hurry, don't expect a whole lot above trade in value.