FS Parts from Red 07 FZ6

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some parts I will not be needing after laying my bike down a few weeks ago. I am working on turning the bike into a naked so the below items are going up for sale. If you would like any more detailed pics let me know. Sorry about the long wright ups just want everyone to be aware of what they are looking at and what damage there is. I will add what pics I have in the next post.

**Front Cowling minus the light moles. I can throw the moles in for free if you want them. The left one has some pretty good road rash from when I layed the bike down and the right one has some nicks in it from a tip over during some parking lot practice I was doing last year. I have pointed out a small nick in the graphic on the right side of the cowling. The somewhat major damage is to the lower mounting point for the right turn signal. When I tipped it over last year this snapped off so I used some type of plumbers putty that set up rock hard and has held very well for the 4000+ miles I have put on the bike since it happened. You cannot see the putty from the front or side of the bike. SOLD.

**Fairing Stay bracket. Seems to be square. Cowling is the same distance from tanks on both sides of bike and when the stay is sitting on the ground like in picture there is no wobble to it. Only thing that will be missing from this are the tree rubber dampers for the speedo mount. SOLD

** Inner cowling/ all three pieces. The center piece has some very slight rash on it that should not show when bike is put together. SOLD.

**Headlight Assembly. Everything here is in great condition. This is minus the wiring harness thou. SOLD

**Right mirror. There is some slight rash on the right corner of the mirror. ASKING $20.00 +shipping.

Last edited:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
More Pics

dimitre977-albums-parts-picture4735-rash-mirror-right-below-light-flash-outside-corner.jpg

Last edited:

tmoran

Reaction score
Visit site
Jason,

Are the two pieces that suround the headlights included for the $125.00? 8:00pm is abit late for me . I'll call you and setup a time. I'm out of town until this weekend.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can throw in the those two pieces but they both have some damage. The left one has some decent road rash and the right one just has some chips and scratches right at the tip of it. I can take pictures of them tomorrow and add them to this post so you can see them.

Fusion

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the right side headlight surround (mole?). Please get some pics up to see. Thanks.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll get some pics posted up later tonight. Just a FYI tmoran is first inline for the headlight moles but if he doesn't want or need I will let you know.