FS: OEM Yamaha Tail bag

semongtaulie

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got an OEM Yamaha Tail bag that needs to find a new home. It attaches under the rear part of the seat with two wide velcro straps. It's got a zippered closure and is expandable. $60.00 shipped in the CONUS.
PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually have the same tail bag, and prefer it over the Axio Tail Bag as it holds a lot more junk. :thumbup: And I have matching soft saddle bags to go along with them.

The downside like everything else that I've owned, the color of the bag will fade and is subject to scuffing if you hit them with your boots when you mount onto your bike.

But I undertand that you can purchase somekind of Black Dye in the form of a spray can from a paint store to make it look like it's brand new again, minus the scuffs of course. I will have to look into this in the near future.

semongtaulie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Vegas, I'll attest to the fact that you can get alot in this tail bag. In the pics it looks a little lighter black than the straps but that's just the photo. No fading on this one yet.

WORBC

WOuld Rather Be Cycling
Reaction score
www.smallsats.com
I've got an OEM Yamaha Tail bag that needs to find a new home. It attaches under the rear part of the seat with two wide velcro straps. It's got a zippered closure and is expandable. $60.00 shipped in the CONUS.
PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks

Sent PM....

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
vegas.. didnt i sell you that oem bag at some point??? i almost wish i didnt considering how much i loved that on the back of my bike.. :).. its a great bag.. i often wonder why yamaha stopped making it...

yea damn it.. i did sell you my soft bag setup.. still wish i had them :thumbup: hope your enjoying them as much as i did

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
vegas.. didnt i sell you that oem bag at some point??? i almost wish i didnt considering how much i loved that on the back of my bike.. :).. its a great bag.. i often wonder why yamaha stopped making it...

yea damn it.. i did sell you my soft bag setup.. still wish i had them :thumbup: hope your enjoying them as much as i did

LOL...Yes you did! I forgot who I bought them from.

Here's the thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/15584-yamaha-soft-luggage.html

They worked great for my roadtrip this summer up to Canada. As long as you keep the cargo on the light side, meaning weight wise, it's fine.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
glad to hear they found a good home.. cant believe you found the old thread.. still wish i had them cuz they were a great set of bags.. couldnt hold a 6 pack to well, but still :thumbup: